• Meeting with homeowners to set service schedules while maintaining a high professional standard.
• Effectively manage your schedule to complete several time sensitive tasks on a daily basis.
• Manage and guide junior service technician
A strong candidate will be able to show a track record of:
• Knowledge of AC/DC electrical principles
• Knowledge and familiarity in working with microinverter, traditional string & DC optimizer based systems.
• Knowledge of communications protocols including Ethernet, Modbus over RS485 etc.
• Knowledge of solar system design including stringing, voltage and current calculations
• Ability to diagnose basic electrical issues independently, check for voltages on common solar equipment and diagnose electrical issues
• Professionally communicating well with people of varied backgrounds and ability levels
• Responsibility and accountability in an independent environment
• Trustworthy and dependable
• Basic knowledge of home construction preferred but not required
• Able to pass a background check
Additional Salary Information: Salary package will be dependent on candidate experience and knowledge of solar PV systems.
About 8MSolar LLC
8MSolar is the highest rated solar panel installer in North Carolina. We perform turnkey installation of solar energy systems for homes, businesses and non-profits. We focus on installing Solar panel systems that are cutting edge, beautiful and reliable.