Integral Consulting Inc. is an international science and engineering firm providing multidisciplinary services in the fields of environmental science and engineering, health, ecology, aquatic sciences, geology and hydrology, atmospheric science, and environmental chemistry. We are currently seeking a Product Steward/Toxicologist for our Annapolis, MD office.
Responsibilities of this position may include critical review and analysis of scientific studies, exposure assessment, statistical analysis and preparation of work plans, reports and presentations. The desired candidate will be a detail-oriented individual who can provide technical and strategic support on client projects as well as on business development efforts for our growing toxicology and product stewardship practice.
- Candidate must hold an M.S. or Ph.D. in toxicology, biology, chemistry, environmental health, or similar field. - Board certification is desirable.
- The ideal candidate will have 5 to 7 years of experience in toxicology and human health risk assessment.
- The successful candidate will have strong organizational abilities, a professional demeanor, excellent written and oral communication skills, and a desire to learn and grow both intellectually and professionally.
- Experience with safety assessment of products and their ingredients is highly desired. Such experience might include the assessment of food, drugs, cosmetics, pesticides, and other formulated products or articles, in either consumer or occupational exposure settings.
- The ideal candidate will be able to synthesize findings from experimental and computational toxicological studies, and use novel approaches to exposure assessment, to assess potential human health risks.
- Candidate will also have significant project management experience.
About Integral Consulting Inc.
Integral Consulting Inc. is an international science and engineering firm providing multidisciplinary services in the fields of health, environment, technology, and sustainability.
Founded in 2002, Integral has a proven track record of developing innovative and cost-effective solutions to the complex technical challenges facing our clients. Our primary goal is to help our clients make informed decisions, manage risk effectively, and identify optimal solutions by applying our science and engineering expertise. We also support our clients in the areas of strategic planning, agency negotiations, technical peer review, and expert services for litigation.
BACK TO TOP
Primary references are publications that are cited as references during examination development.