Essential Functions: Work within the limits of approved board policies, operating guidelines and procedures, assumes responsibilities for the following:
1. Marketing duties and activities
2. Key Accounts Representative
3. Develops, implements and promotes energy efficiency and conservation programs for the benefit of Lane-Scott Electric Cooperative residential and commercial members.
4. Responsible for conducting or supervising energy audits or online energy audits on existing homes.
5. Advises members on the safe and efficient use of energy and energy efficiency practices for new residential.
6. Provide energy related education to Lane-Scott Electric members, including but not limited to: information on the economics of various fuel sources, tariff rates, alternative electrical options, energy efficiency practices and economics, electrical safety, and electrical codes.
7. Provide oversight for the Resale Department.
8. Attend, coordinate and participate at Lane-Scott Electric's activities and annual meetings. Attend all Sunflower Electric Power Corporation annual meetings.
9. Conduct or assist with safety demonstrations and public speaking to members in the surrounding area.
10. Work with members on new services, rate changes and billing questions.
11. Listen, research and follow up on member complaints.
12. Be Lane-Scott Electric's representative in community meetings, Chamber of Commerce, Emergency Management, City Council, County Commissioner meetings and events.
* Lane-Scott Electric Scholarship Program
* Youth Programs
* Grassroots activities
* Website and Social Media accounts
14. Must have the ability to work with all departments within the company.
15. Responsible for knowing and personally performing all duties in accordance with safety rules and company practices.
16. Other duties as assigned by the General Manager. This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of all job duties or responsibilities that will be required of the employee. Job duties may change at any time.
1. Self-motivated and able to work independently
2. Able to identify problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
3. Good organization skills
4. Proficient in communication
5. Perform basic mathematical calculations
6. Experience in Adobe Creative Cloud software
Additional Salary Information: Exempt position
About ---Please Select---
Lane-Scott Electric Cooperative, Inc. was started because of the need for electricity in the rural areas; the founding fathers established Lane-Scott to fulfill these needs. Today, we have 26 dedicated professionals who serve our members-owners and communities. Lane-Scott looks to the same principles and cooperative traditions we were started 67 years ago.
Lane-Scott Electric serves approximately 6000 retail electric meters spread throughout eight counties in western Kansas. Our system is made up of 40 miles of 34.5 sub transmission line, 2000 miles distribution line and eight substations. All our electricity is generated in Holcomb, Kansas by Sunflower Electric Power Corporation, which is owned by Lane-Scott Electric Cooperative, Inc. and five other Kansas electric cooperatives.