Optometrist – The Eye Associates - Southwest Florida
We are a growing multi-specialty Ophthalmology Group based in southwest Florida with 7 locations in search for an Optometrist with strong diagnostic skills, a passion for delivering patient-centered primary eye care and interested in developing a Dry Eye LipiFlow Thermal Pulsation specialty division.
Benefits for being part of The Eye Associates:
· The responsibilities of practice management are handled for you, allowing you to spend your time with patients, not paperwork, billing or coding.
· No staffing issues, administrative work, or headaches to take home with you after work. Highly trained tech staff to help with patient flow and contact lens trainings.
· Benefits Package: • A COMPETITIVE SALARY plus a potential percentage of collections and percentage of optical collections • Convenient hours, Monday - Friday • Paid time off and paid holidays • A comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, short and long-term disability and a retirement savings plan.
· We believe in the development of a vertically integrated OD:MD delivery model that is now the standard of care in the United States. We offer the unique opportunity to practice in one of our southwest Florida locations.
· Perform vision tests and analyze results
· Diagnose sight problems, such as nearsightedness or farsightedness and eye diseases, such as glaucoma
· Prescribe eyeglasses, contact lenses, and medications
· Provide treatments such as vision therapy or low-vision rehabilitation
· Provide pre- and postoperative care to patients undergoing eye surgery—for example, examining a patient’s eyes the day after surgery
· Evaluate patients for the presence of diseases such as diabetes and refer patients to our physicians as needed
· Promote eye health by counseling patients, including explaining how to clean and wear contact lenses
Benefits eligibility after 60 days of employment
Internal Number: TEAOD72018
About The Eye Associates
Eye Health America partners with practices and ambulatory surgery centers to provide superior clinical care. Our member practices offer full-service eye care from routine eye exams, contact lenses and glasses to medical ophthalmology and surgery including cataract, cornea, retina, glaucoma, pediatrics and oculoplastics. We support practice groups and ASCs as they grow locations and service offerings, enabling them to focus on delivering the highest quality outcomes and meeting a rapidly growing need for eye care. Contact us below to learn more about becoming part of Eye Health America.
BACK TO TOP
Primary references are publications that are cited as references during examination development.